Call 1.800.998.2424 and an expert technical support representative will walk you through the process.
Client files are now stored within Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database.
It is the back-end system for processing and saving your EZ-Filing client and system information.
EZ-Filing Version 20 was built on the Clarion V8 and SQL database, which delivers more robust UI and backup capabilities.
- 1GB of RAM (4.0GB is recommended)
- Windows 8/7/Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
- 1.5 GB of available hard-disk space
- Any Windows-compatible printer
- Adobe Reader (free download) for viewing pdf files generated by the EZ-Filing software
ELECTRONIC FILING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Your computer should have the following for electronic case filing:
- A direct Internet connection
- A 17-inch monitor with 1024×768 resolution or higher
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher to use the automatic upload feature (this is a court requirement only for those districts that allow automatic upload)
To send a client file to another person or computer, there needs to be a backup created from within Version 20. Once the backup is created, a .zip file is generated that can be sent via email or saved to a removable storage device.